The New Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today I posted these intentions:

Go down

Today I posted these intentions: Empty Today I posted these intentions:

Post  Seraphina_Knows Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:48 am

Today I posted these intentions:

My Intent is to remove the fear of 2012 and make AWARENESS of this impending SPIRITUAL Transition a POSITIVE GLOBAL POTENTIAL and

My Intent is to TAKE the FIRST HEALING STEP of HUMANITY RISING through a UNITED GLOBAL candlelight Vigil to Promote PEACE!

........and I plan to KEEP POSTING UNTIL…….

My Intent is to Keep this candle shining until the WHOLE WORLD joins in as ONE UNITED COLLECTIVE INTENTION for LOVE & LIGHT!

There is a sort of magic energy that surrounds a POTENTIALLY Beneficial INTENTION. I know I can feel it. When the idea struck me like a thunderbolt yesterday to encourage the whole world to light a candle I had several thoughts run simultaneously through my mind.

One - That now I HAVE lost my marbles if I think the world will ever pull together as ONE
Two - that who am I to start the flame burning, and
Three - why NOW? The answers came as fast as the questions.

ONE - OF COURSE I expect the world to pull together as ONE! This has been my whole FOCUS for too long to remember.
Two - if not me - WHO? it is the CONCEPT that IS a VITAL step towards the vision of HUMANITY RISING, and the resulting ACTION POTENTIAL is beyond phenomenal!
Three- If not NOW - then WHEN?

I read this morning about another intention to light candles on 09/09/09
That is AWESOME, perhaps by then there WILL be enough awareness to work TOGETHER, and it is AWARENESS that is my goal at this point.

We all "talk the talk", it is time to "WALK the WALK"!! How hard can it be to light a candle? Can you just IMAGINE the resulting ENERGY POTENTIAL of even a tenth of the world UNITING in PURPOSE?

We all struggle with the mental brick wall that juts up when trying to comprehend a UNIVERSAL movement for peace. How does one picture in our mind an image of a UNITED GLOBAL INTENTION when there has never been a globally united ANYTHING to picture!

Well, just picture the newspaper stories we all read about the strings of rally's for peace when trying to stop various wars around the world. Can you PICTURE that?

THIS time we need to STOP GLOBAL DESTRUCTION and PROTECT the very existence of HUMANITY. Time and Time and Time again we have proven that MANY can come together in celebration for world peace through rally's put on by musicians, actors and famous people, because then the MEDIA covers it and MAKES it a global vision! PICTURE THAT!!

We need to make the MEDIA AWARE of this INTENTION in a WAVE of ACTION.... picture a city filled with people holding up candles all at the same time! One could turn off the electricity and the city would still LIGHT UP from EARTH to SKY.

Just for one moment IMAGINE the ENERGY that would create! The HEALING that would instantaneously take place! Mind over matter has a phenomena all of its own, when we DECIDE it is TIME to Bring our MINDS TOGETHER regardless of MATTER that tries to stall it out......WE CAN HEAL our WORLD!

The general reaction to this is.... well, not REALLY...it can not happen over night, you are expecting too much, man can not produce magic, it is all in the head...and so on. Well YES it IS - "all in the HEAD"! THAT is where INTENTION begins! One match, one candle is all that is being asked, and there are surely imitation candles for areas where store bought candles are not available.... bees wax, and what ever other natural resources are available. We must stop finding reason why it can not be done and JUST DO IT!!!

People this is NOT an impossible notion, it IS a MONUMENTAL BUILDING BLOCK to our future! Put a PICTURE of a lighted candle up to remind yourself to keep it in focus... YOU can be the ONE that is the turning point in history! If not YOU - then WHO? If not NOW -then WHEN? If 09/09/09 is the DAY that all candles are to be lit, then we had better START NOW because it is not far away and the WORD MUST GET OUT TO THE WORLD!!!!

So put a candle on your page, send a candle to your friends and LIGHT your OWN candle...NOW IS the TIME to JOIN in PURPOSE and INTENTION across the globe!

Go to the sight "intent.com" and POST YOUR INTENTION to keep a candle alight until the WHOLE WORLD LIGHTS UP! You KNOW what happens when you focus intention! We all KNOW it - so we need to DO it! NOW!

TOGETHER we CAN bring an end to fruitless and tragic wars, famine, pain, hunger, loneliness, and dis-ease! TOGETHER we can do ANYTHING! So LETS DO IT NOW! My candle is lit - is YOURS???????????

Written with UNIVERSAL INTENTIONS of LOVE, LIGHT and BLESSINGS as ALWAYS for ALL! Seraphina
—Julie Courtright, a.k.a. Seraphina, Copyright ©️ 2009 – All rights reserved.
Seraphina_Knows
Seraphina_Knows

Back to top Go down