The New Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My own logic of life

2 posters

Go down

My own logic of life Empty My own logic of life

Post  raisein Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 am

All objects are made from Positive, Neutral and Negative. Presence of Neutral is not always necessary, it may be there may be not.

Air, Water, Earth, Mattel, Gold, Silver, Diamond, Wood, Rock, Glass, Rubber and many more objects.

Even if we want to light-up a lamp or turn on our Ac or heater or computer or any other electrical / electronics equipment, we need Positive, Neutral and Negative.

We are aware of birth and death of Star. Yes, every star has to die after a long period. When a star die, it looses all Positive and Negative and just remains Neutral and known as a Black Hole. A Black Hole has a very high attraction for other planet in its own Galaxy and all planets gets attracted towards black hole and they also die along with the basic star. In our galaxy, Sun is the basic star.

Normally we all Love Winter and hate Summer. So let’s take Winter as Positive, Monsoon as Neutral and Summer as Negative. Summer brings the Rain and Rain brings Winter. So, to have Winter in our life, we must face Summer.

Now let’s assume that we can remove Negatives from all objects. As there is an attraction between Negative and Positive, as soon as we remove Negative, Positive will automatically go away from the object.

I hope you have understood what I said till this point.

Now let’s take our own life as an Object. We have Ups and Downs in our life in all matter (Like – Relation, Health, Wealth, Career … etc.). We can’t escape from Negative (Downs). It is like – If we have never experienced sadness in our life then how can we judge the happy moment? If we have not faced Downs in our life then how can we enjoy the Ups? Downs are part of our life like Negative in other objects.

Another Object is relation with people. There are many people in our life – Family, Friends, Other relatives, Co-Worker, Other Professionals. Some of them are so Positive for us, some are just Neutral and few of them are Negative. And here too, Negative is a part of the Object.

Moral of whole thing is; we can not throw Negative out from our life. It is always there along with Positive.

Only difference between Living and Non-Living Object is --- In Living Object; Positive can become Negative and Negative can become Positive … depending on the situation.

May be I am right, May be I am wrong - But, this is what I Believe.

- Rahul
raisein
raisein

Back to top Go down

My own logic of life Empty your text

Post  Sarah Stuart Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:38 pm

very nice Rahul, thanks for sharing. i am going to post today on the blog Very Happy

welcome and thank you for being here with us Smile

sarah
Sarah Stuart
Sarah Stuart

http://www.sarah.stuartt.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

My own logic of life Empty Re: My own logic of life

Post  raisein Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:57 am

Thanks for the complement Sarah.
raisein
raisein

Back to top Go down