The New Writers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I miss her

Go down

I miss her Empty I miss her

Post  RMK Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 pm

today i found
today i heard
today i just want to

Sunset - Daybreak - dont really care anymore

sitting her on my tired back steering over the see. far far distance - miss you
the smooth glimpse in you eyes seems so long time ago - i really feel so lost in time

its so long ago - seems like forever since you gone - still feeling kind a lonely - minutes hours days

all i gone by - still sitting just steering out emptiness’ loneliness. i hear a distance thunder rolling to the shore - waiting for the rain to poor - you blue eyes - glimpsing hair - still feels you parfume

hands gliding through brushing dimms og memory away. whipe tears felle like screaming out you named
desperate like hunger miss you

pull of sands in my hands thousand og sands flips by my finger like my live passing by. wonder why
why did we have to break apart. why did time spilt us - like lemon on a sonny day still tasted you

still got that feeling of pressure against my lips - you lips - oh my im so lonely. can’t help this feeling

feeling of desperations - screaming just want to scream can’t get it out.
Im still sitting steering over the ocean - that warm breeze waves crashing in breaking apart

like our life - want to have you back - seems like forever you left ant yet it just minutes ago .
life without you seems so - like at daybreak that never came. . . .

Glims from the past.

René Kløve

RMK

http://www.teammatekid.dk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum